Thursday, April 2, 2009

WORLD'S WORST BLOGGER!!

Huh Lyns? I am horrible! I guess I think that my life is boring. Busy, but boring. I have been having the time of my life with new pups though! Kira had 4 pups on St. Patrick's Day. I helped her break the sacks and cut the cords and everything, being this was her first litter and she wasn't too sure what was happening. I was home alone with Kali'i and she started pacing and trying to hid under the couch. I knew she was in labor and so I grabbed her and had to keep her in the whelping box and keep Kali'i out of it! It was impossible to do alone, so I called a neighbor and had her go get Sarah out of school. She was awesome! Two boys, two girls. I am quickly falling in love with them all and know I will have a hard time selling any of them!

1 comment:

  1. Finally!!! Those dogs are SOOOOO cute!!!!!! Makes me want one!!

    ReplyDelete